Certificate for Occupational Safety ManagersTM (COSM)
As safety professionals move along in their career path they are in need of training designed for a high-level safety manager. Therefore, the COSS administration is developing the Certificate for Occupational Safety Managers™ (COSM) program.
The COSM program is an advanced, executive-level safety program consisting of five 8-hour sessions.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 778-0607 for more information.
View the different locations
that offer COSM and other programs.
Price varies by location. COSM classes are offered at our Baton Rouge, LA; Northwood, OH; San Diego, CA and Houston, TX training facility at this time.
COSM Topics Include:
- Essentials of Safety Management
- Strategic Planning & Evaluating for Safety Success
- Managing Risk & Safety Finance
- Communicating the Safety Message
- Injury Management, Incentives and Discipline
Download the session descriptions..
In order to receive the final COSM certificate you must meet the following criteria:
- Complete all five sessions
- Turn in all completed assignments
- Have a minimum of 2 years of safety, health and environmental work experience
Follow us on: