Certificate for Occupational Safety ManagersTM (COSM)
As safety professionals move along in their career path they are in need of training designed for a high-level safety manager. Therefore, the COSS administration is developing the Certificate for Occupational Safety Managers™ (COSM) program.
The COSM program is an advanced, executive-level safety program consisting of five 8-hour sessions.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 778-0607 for more information.
View the different locations
that offer COSM and other programs.
Price varies by location. COSM classes are offered at our Baton Rouge, LA and Houston, TX training facility at this time. We plan to bring
future classes to a location near you.
You must complete the following five classes to receive the COSM certificate.
- Essentials of Safety Management (12COSM1)
- Strategic Planning & Evaluating for Safety Success (12COSM2)
- Managing Risk & Safety Finance (12COSM3)
- Communicating the Safety Message (12COSM4)
- Injury Management, Incentives and Discipline (12COSM5)
In order to receive the final COSM certificate you must meet the following criteria:
- Complete all five sessions in a two-year time period (Only Baton Rouge, LA classes are offered as individual sessions. All other locations are in a one week format.)
- Turn in all completed assignments
- Have a minimum of 2 years of safety, health and environmental work experience
Follow us on: